Tooth discoloration or stains are inevitable, due to our consumption of a variety of foods and drinks (soda, coffee, etc.) or simply aging. Using the latest teeth whitening technology, we can offer a safe method for creating a beautiful “brilliant” smile without adversely affecting the tooth structure.
Key Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- Improves brown, yellow and spotted tooth staining
- Works on people of any age
- Is a solution for a “dull” smile, restoring brightness
This is one way to quickly get that beautiful smile. Veneers are a thin shell of porcelain that is bonded to the surface of the teeth. Since they are very thin, veneers are a conservative cosmetic treatment. Very little tooth structure is removed prior to placing veneers. They are often used to correct many dental problems such as discoloration, chipped teeth, gaps or spaces between teeth and crooked teeth.
- First a complete examination is preformed, and the type of veneers best suited for you will be chosen.
- Next your teeth are prepared. Your teeth may require slight filing.
- A mold of your teeth is taken and used to construct your veneers.
- Before bonding, your dentist will fit the veneers and check the color.
- Your teeth are cleaned, and then the veneers are bonded with a special cement.
If you have any questions about cosmetic dentistry and veneers and you live in Hanover, Lebanon, Claremont or any Upper Valley surrounding areas, give us a call today!